So we're discussing our wedding tonight. This is our first serious wedding planning session... we've never really talked about it before more than ten minutes at a time, usually while driving around in his car. But tonight we're setting aside time to actually come up with the basics.
So far, Andrew's suggestions for our wedding include the following:
- Have the Justice of the Peace dress up as Yoda
- Have the wedding take place in Queens, New York
- Have the wedding cake be made entirely of refried beans
- Have our wedding song be "La Cucaracha"
- Have our wedding band be a CT punk band
- Have our wedding DJ be his cat, DJ
- Have my dad blast me out of a cannon down the aisle
- Have Andrew parachute from an exploding plane down to me
Yeah, I don't know how much wedding planning Andrew is going to take part in. Not that his ideas aren't unique or anything, but I don't know how feasible they are. I feel like we're going to need to make time for a lot of wedding planning sessions...
No comments:
Post a Comment